By Ethel Sloane
This remarkable textual content, provided in a different define structure, is designed to assist scholars concentrate on the center proof of anatomy and body structure with out getting slowed down by means of extra details. it could function both a basic textual content in a path or as a spouse to a extra distinctive anatomy and body structure quantity.
Read Online or Download Anatomy and Physiology: An Easy Learner PDF
Best anatomy books
A wide-ranging compilation of options, Extrapolation perform for Ecotoxicological impact Characterization of chemical compounds describes equipment of extrapolation within the framework of ecological possibility review. The publication, informally referred to as count on, identifies facts wishes and events the place those extrapolations may be such a lot usefully utilized, making it a realistic consultant to the appliance of extrapolation systems.
John T Reeves and Robert F Grover have accumulated jointly seven episodes narrating the exploits of leading edge researchers that ended in a few amazing clinical findings, changing the process medication in Colorado and through the global. From the summit of Pikes top to the mountains of Leadville and South Park, from the Maroon Bells above Aspen to the great thing about south-western Colorado, each one episode is written by way of specialists with regards to the unique experiments.
Key gain: on hand as a workbook and site, this source saves lecture room time and frustration through helping readers fast organize for his or her A&P path. The hands-on workbook gets readers up to the mark with simple research abilities, math talents, anatomical terminology, simple chemistry, mobile biology, and different fundamentals of the human physique.
Explores the secrets and techniques of maintaining fit in a clean, leading edge manner.
- Color Atlas and Textbook of Human Anatomy. Internal Organs
- The Fate of Anatomical Collections
- Surgical Anatomy of Head and Neck
- Surgical Anatomy for Endoscopic Sphenoethmoidectomy
Additional resources for Anatomy and Physiology: An Easy Learner
Therefore, as the products accumulate, they too have greater opportunity to collide, and this results in greater frequency of the reverse reaction. Page 17 2. Particle size. At a given temperature and concentration, smaller particles move faster than larger particles and collide more frequently. Therefore, the smaller the reacting particle, the faster the rate of chemical reaction. 3. Temperature. Chemical reactions proceed more rapidly at higher temperatures and are slowed by low temperatures.
8. Distal means farthest from the midline or away from the origin or the point of attachment to the trunk. For example, the foot is distal to the ankle. 9. Superficial means anything near the surface of the body. For example, skin is superficial to the muscles. 10. Deep means located internally, within the body. For example, the intestines lie deep to the abdominal muscles and skin. C. Body cavities are the spaces within the axial part of the body that contain the internal organs or viscera. Two main cavities lie within the axial portion of the body: the dorsal cavity and the ventral cavity (Figure 1-3).
The shared electrons are pulled with equal force between the atoms and the charge is distributed symmetrically. Examples are the hydrogen molecule or the methane molecule. 2. Ionic bonds represent extremes of polarity. They are formed when electrons are pulled completely from one atom (the more electronegative element) to another atom. a. Ions. When an atom gains or loses electrons in its outer shell it becomes a charged particle called an ion. (1) Cations. Atoms with one, two, or three valence electrons in their outer shell tend to lose the electrons to other atoms.
Anatomy and Physiology: An Easy Learner by Ethel Sloane